Book your waterpark session online today
We are delighted to announce that from Wednesday the 10th of November, we will be accepting online bookings for the Time Capsule for sessions commencing on Monday the 22nd of November.
Waterpark Opening Times
Monday to Friday - 4pm - 8pm (Last admission 1 hour before closure)
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 8pm (Last admission 1 hour before closure)
- - Booked sessions will commence from Monday the 22nd of November.
- - Each sessions will run for 90 minutes and you can book online for a 20 minute start slot to come along (please try to arrive near the beginning of your slot)
- - Sessions can be booked 4 weeks in advance.
- - If you’re new to booking with us follow the link below and enter your contact details to get started.
- - If you have already registered with us simply log in with your e-mail and password.
Please ensure you check our admission policy prior to arrival to avoid disappointment.
Children under 4 – Must be accompanied by 1 adult per child
Children aged between 4 & 7 – Must be accompanied by 1 adult per 2 children.
For full details on our admissions policy please click here
Booking terms and Conditions
- - Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance by calling us on 01236 449572
- - No refunds will be given for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours in advance
- - No refunds will be given for repeated cancelled bookings within a 2 week period
- - Arrival outside of the 20 minute time slot booked may result in a session being unavailable and no refunds may be given.
The booking search will default to your home venue, please search under the Time Capsule venue for waterpark options. The waterpark is also available on the Time Capsule page of our app.
If anyone other than the person making the booking in the booking party is an existing member they must be booked in using their own member details.
If you have a family membership or members linked to your account you can select who you would like to book for on the booking page.
If you have any questions about member bookings please contact us on 01236 341969.
If you’re attending with an affiliated group or school with 15 or more people please contact us on 01236 449572 for group rates.
Customers will still require to give Track and Trace details on entry at the reception desk when paying for admission.
The wearing of masks until you reach your activity remains MANDATORY and spectators are also required to keep their mask on unless Eating or Drinking.
Children over 12 years old are required to wear a mask.
The tipping bucket remains closed at this time, however all other activities are open with the tantrum and flumes running alternately during off peak sessions.