Time Capsule Gym Launch
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a launch night on Monday the 5th of October 2020 to celebrate our recent Time Capsule gym upgrade.
Do you need help with your workouts now you are back in the gym? Have you considered personal training? Well now is your time to try as we will be running PT taster session throughout the whole launch day!
All you have to do is prebook with a personal trainer or within the gym.
Better yet if you complete a PT Taster and buy a block you will receive 20% off.
We are excited to announce that we will also be launching our brand new Burn classes on the day.
During these classes members will be places in zones within the new functional space and will be using equipment like ski-ergs and the curve treadmills to maximise calorie burn in a short space of time.
Running all day from 9.30 am, these classes can be booked on our app from 12pm on Wednesday the 30th October.
We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you on the night.
GENERAL VENUE SAFETY
We have been working extremely hard behind the scenes in anticipation for your return and have created some simple rules for everybody to stick to in order to make our venues a safe place for everyone from gym/class users and centre visitors to staff members.
- We have deep cleaned every venue in anticipation of your arrival
- We will deep clean every venue every day and during each day as much as possible every day
- We have reduced the equipment available for use to comply with social distancing
- We have introduced sanitiser stations and have added extra cleaning products to our venues
- We have implemented new booking systems (If you have any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will ensure all staff members will be wearing masks
- We have placed clear markings on our floors to assist with social distancing.
- Wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Always clean your equipment and machines before and after use
- Always return your weights
- Keep 2 meters apart
- Do not come to the centre if you feel unwell or have any symptoms
- Book your time slot on our app
- Be mindful of other people and keep your workout short and sweet where possible
- Respect your neighbour and all staff
Thank you for your cooperation. We can't wait to see you soon.