What types of membership do you offer?
We offer monthly direct debit membership and annual membership (see which one is for you)
Is the direct debit membership for a contracted period of time?
The monthly direct debit membership is only a 30 day commitment.
What’s included in the membership?
Membership includes unlimited access to all our gyms, fitness classes and swimming pools throughout North Lanarkshire. Membership also includes a gym induction and personalised programme devised by one of our gym instructors. For a one off payment £15 get unlimited use of our health suites.
Is there a joining fee?
We charge a £15 set up fee per person when signing up for a direct debit. Direct debit members will be required to make a pro rata payment at the time of joining. This pro rata payment will cover the use of your membership until your first direct debit. A £10 set up fee also applies to swimming lessons direct debits. Please note failed direct debit payments will incur an additional charge. This applies if a second attempt to collect payment has failed. For any direct debit amendments, a small cost of £5 will be charged.
How do I join? Or how do I get started?
Simply complete the enquiry form below or give one of our team a call to arrange an appointment.
What do I need to bring along when I join?
We will require your banking details along with proof of identification. Corporate members will need to bring along corporate id and for passport to leisure members proof of eligibility will be required (letter).
Junior Gym Rules (11 - 16 Years)
- Juniors between the age of 11-13 can access the gym before 6pm unaccompanied by an adult.
- After 6pm accompanied by an adult who will be monitoring their activity whilst training.
- 11 - 13 year olds can only use cardio machines.
- 12 - 15 can attend non weight based group fitness session.
- 14 year old and up can use cardio machines as well as fixed resistance machines.
- 16 and above can attend any weight based group fitness session and also use free weight areas within gyms.
- **11year olds only have access to the gym and NOT fitness classes**