Culture & Leisure NL Ltd - Terms and Conditions
By signing this agreement you agree that you have read and accepted all terms and conditions, agree to pay the subscription charges that all particulars contained overleaf are correct and further agrees to abide by all the rules of all participating Culture & Leisure NL Ltd facilities.
- A Fob will be issued to new members; this or a wristband must be produced at reception upon each visit. Please inform reception of lost or stolen fobs, charges apply for replacement fobs.
- Culture & Leisure NL subscriptions are non-transferable and use other than that by authorised customer(s) may result in cancellation of subscription(s) without refund.
- A membership may be withdrawn at any time by Culture & Leisure NL Ltd, reasons will be provided.
- Unless stated on your agreement, membership is for all participating Culture & Leisure NL clubs not an individual club. Temporary closures of individual clubs for maintenance or events will not result in refunds or early cancellation being permitted. If you hold a single club membership type alternative clubs will be offered in these circumstances.
- You may be asked to provide entitlement to a concession or discount at any time and must provide proof at least annually.
- All members are required to have their photograph taken for security purposes.
- Culture and Leisure NL Ltd may change these terms and conditions at any time. Updates will be published on our app and online at www.nlleisure.co.uk
- All Direct Debit transactions will be requested from the customer’s nominated bank account on the agreed date or shortly thereafter. Payment dates are:
Membership Subscriptions: 5th day of each calendar month. Lesson and Courses Subscriptions: 20th day of each calendar month.
- Subscription charges are non-refundable and non-transferrable and we reserve the right to review subscription charges on a bi-annual basis. You will be given no less than 10 working day’s notification of any forthcoming change in fees. You will have the right to terminate your agreement through the normal channels at any time during the notification period, failing which you will be deemed to have accepted the amendment to the charge.
- In the event of a failed Direct Debit payment Culture & Leisure NL will automatically reapply for any unpaid balance where possible. If a second payment request fails appropriate administration charges will be applied to the account.
- Access to facilities can be restricted until membership fees are paid in full and unpaid fees may be referred to a collection agency unless the cancellation procedure has been followed. Fees may be paid by telephone or at any of our clubs.
Cancellation and Amendment
- 30 days’ notice of cancellation must be provided. Please contact our membership team on 01236 341969 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (gym membership) or email@example.com (lessons) to cancel. A confirmation number (tel.) or e-mail response will be provided, this should be retained as proof of cancellation. Any monthly fee falling within the 30 day notice period will be collected in full and access to facilities will be granted during the period of notice. Direct Debits should not be cancelled directly with the bank until all agreed fees have been paid. Golf Memberships will only be honoured to the end of the current payment month if cancelled.
- All agreements are subject to a 14 day cooling off period during which no advance notice of cancellation may be charged.
- To make changes to your membership type contact our office on 01236 341969. 30 days’ notice of any membership amendment must be provided and Culture & Leisure NL cannot guarantee that changes will be amended before this advance notice period has passed.
Communications and Privacy
- NL Leisure may use the contact details provided at any time for the purposes of contract execution such as but not limited to service changes, payment information and contract updates.
Bookings and Activities
- Standard memberships provide access to Gyms, Fitness Classes (excluding specialist sessions) and Swimming Pools within participating facilities in accordance with the opening hours of each facility. Use of health suites may be included for an additional one-off charge and will remain valid until the membership is cancelled.
- Gym - Children under the age of 11 are not permitted to use the Gym. Children between 11 and 15 years must be supervised by a responsible adult when using the Gyms after 6pm Mon-Fri.
- Fitness Classes - Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the Fitness Classes. Children between 11 and 15 years must be supervised by a responsible adult when using the Fitness Classes after 6pm Mon-Fri.
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 at all times when in the swimming pool.
Note: Supervising adults must be over 18 years and have undertaken the appropriate induction where required. Some equipment restrictions apply to under 16’s, please see guidelines in the gym.
- Lessons – Culture and Leisure NL reserves the right to amend lesson timetables subject to availability. If a lesson is cancelled by Culture and Leisure NL replacement sessions will be available on request.