North Lanarkshire Leisure (NLL) is a registered Scottish charity, regulated by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR). The purpose of NLL is to deliver sport, recreational, health improving and social welfare services to the community of North Lanarkshire. NLL is a not for profit company (NPDO) which is limited by guarantee.
North Lanarkshire Leisure’s vision is to provide exceptional customer service and value for money experience through the provision of a range of high quality sport, recreational and health improving activities.
The strategic objectives of the company are:
- To increase participation and improve performance in sport
- To increase visitor numbers
- To attract more visitors from disadvantaged groups
- To improve the service quality and the customer satisfaction rating
- To improve awareness of the North Lanarkshire Leisure Limited products and services
- To maximise revenue, while reducing costs and reinvesting surpluses in the company.
- To raise the profile of sport and leisure services and build the North Lanarkshire Leisure brand and sub-brands.
NL Leisure is responsible for the management and operation of the following venues and activities in North Lanarkshire:
8 swimming pools, 11 sport & leisure centres, 2 golf courses, 1 football stadium, 2 outdoor sports facilities (with Athletics Tracks), 1 ice rink, 15 third generation pitches, Sports Development & Inclusion Services, Health, Wellbeing & Fitness.