Tryst Refurbishment & Launch Night!
The Tryst Sports Centre Gym is currently undergoing refurbishment and will fully reopen on Friday 29th June. We will be holding a launch night on Thursday 28th from 5pm - 8pm to celebrate this excellent upgrade as well as showcasing the brilliant new equipment. On the evening we'll also have lots of great offers, details of which can be found below!
Fitness classes will run as normal throughout this period with the exception of spin and cycle classes which will be out of operation from the 25th – 28th June. We have worked very hard to keep the closure as short as possible and apologise for any inconvenience in this period but we promise the end result of the new look gym will be worth it. Between the 18th – 28th June we advise customers to utilise the nearby venues of Broadwood or Airdrie Leisure Centre which have great gym facilities on site.
Over the past 5 years, NL Leisure is proud to have invested over £10 million into our facilities with some amazing results. We are always striving to improve and are committed to providing our members with state of art equipment and excellent facilities. We are now starting our second phase of investment and first on the list of scheduled refurbishments over the next 5 years is the Tryst Sports Centre in Cumbernauld!
We have invested in some incredible state of the art equipment to ensure that we are at the forefront of the market and unrivalled in terms of kit. Twin that with the first class customer service and qualified gym staff and you are sure to have the best possible experience with NL Leisure. We have listed some of the amazing equipment below:
Cardio & Strength
- Premium Intenza e2 cardio kit with ExoForm strength range.
Functional & HIIT
- Premium HIIT range with Origin Modular Storage and accessories
Strength & Free Weight
- Premium Origin strength range with urethane dumbbells and accessories
We will be holding a launch night to celebrate the Tryst refurbishment on Thursday 28th June! The evening will run from 5pm - 8pm and is free to attend. On the night, local charity Peace of Mind will be in attendance, raising awareness of the great work they do in the area. Peace of mind provide help and support to adults who suffer, or are affected in any way, by depression and related mental health issues. You can find out more about the charity here.
On the night we'll have lots taking place, including:
- NO JOINING FEE offer.
- Fitness classes will run as normal on the night PLUS 2 x iQniter taster classes and 2 x Virtual RPM tasters both in the newly refurbished Spin Studio.
- PT offer on the night – Buy a block of PT and get 2 FREE sessions.
- Sign up for a 12-week nutrition and pay only £60 - saving £20!
- Nutrition stall on the night where you can get FREE body testing (worth £20) and you can get free advice and tips from our in house nutritionist.
- Gym Tours running from 5-8pm
- Launch of new supplements – FREE samples on the night.
- Lots of amazing free giveaways.
- Everyone who comes on the night will be entered into a prize draw to win a year FREE membership and an ultimate fitness pack.
On the night we'll have a number of great Cycle classes taking place in our brand new Spin Studio with the timetable as follows:
Keep an eye on our social media channels for further refurbishment updates! We're sure that you'll love the new look gym as much as us.
Please note that all members must do a mini-induction for the new equipment.
Take a look below at some pictures of the new, state of the art kit that will be installed.