Time Capsule Update
We are delighted to announce that the Time Capsule will be reopening along with our other venues on Monday the 26th of April.
We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back and have been working very hard in the background with a number of key partners to ensure all relevant safety measures and procedures are in place and in line with the most up to date government advice.
Please note you will be required to wear a face mask when entering our venues and you must keep your mask on until you reach your gym session or destination within the venue. In addition your mask must also be worn when leaving your session, when you are in any common or public areas and when you are leaving the venue.
Please find below information on individual activities.
The gym and fitness studios will open on 26th April with new safety measures. Indoor classes are not permitted at this time. More information on fitness classes will be released soon.
SWIMZONE (25M POOL)
Our 25m pool will open on 26th April with new safety measures and procedures. Please note Health Suites will not open at this stage.
The Time Capsule Waterpark is scheduled to reopen on Thursday Monday the 17th of May. Please note this date is subject to change.
All new procedures and full details on how the waterpark will operate will be released in the coming days.
The Time Capsule Ice Rink will reopen on for existing clubs only on Monday 26th of April. More details regarding public sessions along with a full timetable will be released soon
Our booking line will open on Monday the 19th of April.
To Book your session contact our main office between 8:30am and 5:30pm or you can call the venue directly to book a session up to 7 days in advance.
We will continue to update our website and all relevant channels with any further updates so please keep checking back for more information coming soon.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
GENERAL VENUE SAFETY
We have been working extremely hard behind the scenes in anticipation for your return and have created some simple rules for everybody to stick to in order to make our venues a safe place for everyone from gym/class users and centre visitors to staff members.
- We have deep cleaned every venue in anticipation of your arrival
- We will deep clean every venue every day and during each day as much as possible every day
- We have reduced the equipment available for use to comply with social distancing
- We have introduced sanitiser stations and have added extra cleaning products to our venues
- We have implemented new booking systems (If you have any issues please email email@example.com)
- We will ensure all staff members will be wearing masks
- We have placed clear markings on our floors to assist with social distancing.
- Wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Always clean your equipment and machines before and after use
- Always return your weights
- Keep 2 meters apart
- Do not come to the centre if you feel unwell or have any symptoms
- Book your time slot on our app
- Be mindful of other people and keep your workout short and sweet where possible
- Respect your neighbour and all staff
Thank you for your cooperation. We can't wait to see you soon.