Customer Notice- Starting immediately all kickstart sessions will be postponed until further notice.
Kickstart Football is a free weekly programme with free 1-hour sessions taking place every week. The programme is delivered by Scottish FA Qualified Coaches for Integrated Addiction Services with joint access for mental health services.
These programmes are currently delivered at the following venues:
- Airdrie Sports Centre, Thursday – 3pm - 4pm
- Broadwood Leisure Centre, Cumbernauld (partnership with Clyde FC in the community), Wednesday – 12pm - 2pm
- Wishaw Sports Centre, Tuesday - 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- Time Capsule, Coatbridge, Friday – 2pm - 3pm
- Sir Matt Busby, Bellshill, Thursday – 2.30pm - 3.30pm
For further information contact sports development on email@example.com