Direct Debits For Golf Academy and Mini Tigers
Great News from Golf NL! We are now changing the way you pay for Golf Academy and Mini Tigers sessions. Instead of paying a lump sum every 6 weeks, from the 15th of August 2016 we’ll spread your payments over 11 equal monthly fees via our new Direct Debit scheme.
Direct Debits are fast and easy. We’ll collect your payment automatically each month; both saving the inconvenience and time spent paying at the till each new block and spreading the payment into smaller, more manageable amounts. You don’t need to re-register each block either, simply provide 30 days’ notice whenever you decide to leave the programme.
We’ve also linked your lessons to our hugely successful Access NL membership scheme, this fun packed package has been designed with your child’s enjoyment and crucial development in mind providing a whole host of added value such as:-
- 48 Golf Academy/Mini-Tigers Sessions Per Annum
- Unlimited Swims in any NL Leisure Pool
- Unlimited use of the Time Capsule Waterpark in Coatbridge (per session cost for comparison £5.10)
- Unlimited Access to Kids NL Sessions
- Off-Peak use of Fundamentals soft play areas at Broadwood, Cumbernauld and Time Capsule, Coatbridge
- 2 Free Skating Sessions at the Time Capsule each week. (Tues-Thurs 3-5pm)
- Discounted Golf Season Tickets
This fun packed package has been designed with your child’s enjoyment and crucial development in mind and all this is now automatically included in your package. If you have a whole family of young golfers we’re also keeping the scheme as affordable as possible for you with a £6.00 per month reduction on each additional child after the first.
Direct Debit Rates
|Subscription Type||Monthly Rate (11 months per year)|
|Golf Academy – 1st Child||£30.20|
|Golf Academy – Additional Children||£21.45|
|Mini Tigers– 1st Child||£23.80|
|Mini Tigers - Additional Children||£15.10|
For more information on our golf programmes please email email@example.com
To view our timetable of classes click here