Club 365 is a ground-breaking initiative providing free meals and activities at weekends and holidays across North Lanarkshire. Within North Lanarkshire, the programme will be delivered in 23 sites across all localities. North Lanarkshire Leisure (NLL) will provide provision in 9 of these sites and will offer a range of high quality activities at holiday periods and weekends. We have fully qualified staff who are experienced in working throughout the communities in North Lanarkshire. Sessions will incorporate a range of fun games and some arts and craft activities.
The programme will run 7 days a week from Saturday 29th June until Sunday 11th August from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Club 365 is for primary pupils who are entitled to free school meals.
Detailed below are the 9 venues that NLL will provide sports coach provision that is on offer throughout the school holiday periods and weekends.
The venues the programme will take place in are
- Airdrie Leisure Centre
- Shotts Leisure Centre
- Iain Nicolson Centre
- Birkenshaw Sports Hall
- Time Capsule
- St Bartholomew's Primary School, Coatbridge
- St Patricks Primary School, Kilsyth
- St Marys/ Glengowan Primary School (Joint Campus)
- Wishaw Sports Centre
Both Airdrie Leisure Centre and St Patricks Primary School will operate every weekend until the end of March 2020.
The venues are in the hearts of these communities and the club 365 initiative provides a safe and supported environment for attendees. The above physical activity offerings can impact the following priorities:
- Support our young people to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included;
- Support children to lead healthier lives;
- Provide a structured physical activity session;
- When people do need our support, ensure they see people with the right skills to help them;
- Use resources wisely.
Come along and join us at your local venue