NL Gymnastics Academy
Gymnastics is one of the most comprehensive lifestyle exercise programmes available to children incorporating strength, flexibility, speed, balance, coordination, power and discipline.
We offer parent and child, pre-school, recreational, tumbling and advanced classes as well as 1 to 1 sessions. Please see below for our class timetable.
Bookings: All new and existing bookings are done by calling your preferred venue. Classes cost £23.35 per month and the programme is delivered over 50 weeks of the year.
Included in your monthly fee
If you take out an Ultimate Sports Membership, or our standard sport specific membership, you will also receive the following great benefits:
- 50 Lessons annually
- Unlimited Swims in any NL Leisure Pools including the Time Capsule Waterpark in Coatbridge
- BMX Sessions at Broadwood, Cumbernauld and Ice Skating Sessions at the Time Capsule (please refer to timetable)
- OVER 12’S have unlimited access to NL Leisure Gyms and Fitness Classes
- Unlimited Access to Kids NL Sessions and Off-peak use of Fundamentals soft play areas at Boadwood and Time Capsule
- Golf Season Ticket which includes unlimited use of both Palacerigg and Lochview courses
Iain Nicolson Recreation Centre (NEW CLASSES)
Booking Details: Book via Iain Nicolson reception on 0141 779 2835 or alternatively go into the main reception
Pre-School Gymnastics Classes
18 months to 3 years | 10:30am–11:15am
3 years to School Start | 11:15am–12:00pm
18 months to 3 years | 1:00pm-1:45pm
3 years to School Start | 1:45pm–2:30pm
Recreational Gymnastics Classes
Primary 1&2 | 4:00pm-4:45pm
Primary 3&4 | 4:45pm-5:30pm
Primary 5+ | 5:30pm-6.15pm
DOES YOUR CHILD LOVE SPORTS? THEN THEY'LL LOVE OUR NEW ULTIMATE SPORTS MEMBERSHIP.
WATCH OUR LATEST VIDEO TO FIND OUT MORE!