Customer Notice - We require all customers to book and sign up prior to attending any class. Details on 'How to book' can be found below.
Please read all important information on our classes here - https://www.nlleisure.co.uk/news/sport-development-update
Ages: 5 to 16 years
Abilities: All abilities and levels
Skills Gained: Serving, badminton shots such as drop shots
Programme: Coached by full qualified coaches a typical session will cover:
- Warm Up
- Badminton Drills
- Tactics & Rules
- Badminton Matches
What to Bring: A drink (water is recommended), suitable footwear and clothing i.e. trainers, t-shirt, shorts/joggers. Rackets are provided but everyone can bring their own racket if they prefer.
HOW TO BOOK!
All new and existing bookings are done by contacting the centre of your choice or alternatively go into the main reception. Classes cost £21.10 per month and the programme is delivered over 50 weeks of the year.
For more information contact Sports Development on 01236 341968 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in your monthly fee
If you take out an Ultimate Sports Membership, or our standard sport specific membership, you will also receive the following great benefits:
- 50 Lessons annually
- Unlimited Swims in any NL Leisure Pools including the Time Capsule Waterpark in Coatbridge
- BMX Sessions at Broadwood, Cumbernauld and Ice Skating Sessions at the Time Capsule (please refer to timetable)
- OVER 11’S have unlimited access to NL Leisure Gyms
- OVER 12’S have unlimited access to Fitness Classes
- Unlimited Access to Kids NL Sessions and Off-peak use of Fundamentals soft play areas at Boadwood and Time Capsule
- Golf Season Ticket which includes unlimited use of both Palacerigg and Lochview courses
|Broadwood||Monday||6pm - 7pm||Primary Age Group|
|Broadwood||Monday||7pm - 8pm||Secondary Age Group|
|Airdrie L.C.||Tuesday||7pm - 8pm||Primary Age Group|
|Airdrie L.C.||Tuesday||8pm - 9pm||Secondary Age Group|
|Keir Hardie||Wednesday||5pm - 6pm||Primary & Secondary Age Group||This class is currently not running as the venue is not available at the moment.|
|Ravenscraig R.S.F.||Wednesday||7pm - 8pm||Primary Age Group|
|Ravenscraig R.S.F.||Wednesday||8pm - 9pm||Secondary Age Group|
For more information on any of the badminton classes email email@example.com