We are delighted to announce that we are launching a fantastic new membership offering called Active 65 for all North Lanarkshire residents aged 65 plus.
Active 65 provides the residents of North Lanarkshire who are 65+ access to our leisure facilities including gym, fitness classes, swimming, health suites plus much more.
The cost of this membership for residents aged 65+ is £50.00 for the full year.
How to sign up
To sign up for this excellent offer please visit www.nlleisure.co.uk where you can sign up online.
Alternatively you can call our membership team on 01236 341969.
If you are already a member and qualify for this offer you don’t have to do anything, the team will automatically set everything up for you.
Benefits of Active 65
It is extremely important to be physically active as it is good for our mind and body. It also has a number of social benefits and can help build a strong community which friendships can be formed.
Being active on a regular basis can:
- Lower the risk of developing health problems and help manage and reduce progression of existing conditions. This includes back pain, chronic pain, osteoporosis and mental ill-health.
- Aid balance and muscle strength to reduce the risk of falls.
- Improve confidence and overall quality of life.
T & C’s
- You have until the 31st March 2022 to sign up for this offer and you will have 12 months membership from the day you sign up for a one off payment of £50.
- If you have an annual membership please contact the team by calling 01236 341969 or email email@example.com and they will help set this offer up for you.
- You must be a resident of North Lanarkshire to qualify and be 65 years old or older.