Working for North Lanarkshire Leisure Ltd
Formed in September 2006 we are a new, modern and highly progressive charitable trust providing a range of Sport and Leisure Services throughout North Lanarkshire. Recognised as a service leader we currently employ approximately 700 staff, however, we have major growth plans which will enhance our position at the forefront in the delivery of a wide range of sporting activities. To deliver these services we are committed to working in partnership and developing our employees who will play a vital role in our success.
No Limits.....to what you can achieve
At North Lanarkshire Leisure we value the people who work for us and recognise that our employees are our single most important asset, essential to the effective delivery of our services. We believe that our success and achievements, to date, are intrinsically linked to the quality of our staff and we are committed to developing and maintaining a working environment that promotes the health and well being of our employees.
In striving to achieve these goals we realise how important it is for our employees to maintain a satisfactory work life balance, which reflects and promotes the needs of the organisation and our employees.
The Benefits of Working for NLL
In support of this balanced approach we currently have available and under development the following range of benefits and services which we hope will be of assistance to our employees.
- Availability of a wide range of Family Friendly Policies.
- The opportunity to Work Flexibly.
- Generous Annual Leave Scheme.
- Special Leave Facilities.
- Extensive Training and Development Opportunities.
- Car Lease Scheme. (restricted)
- Travel and Subsistence Policy.
- Final Salary Pension Scheme.
- Access to Independent Financial Advice.
- Access to Credit Union Facilities.
- Generous Free Life Assurance Scheme.
- Employee Counselling Services.
- Physiotherapy Services.
- Access to Alternative Therapies.
- Occupational Health Advice/Service.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Access to free Health Checks. (Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Dietary Advice)
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Discounted Membership of our Leisure Facilities.
- Provision of Free Uniform. (Dependent on Duties)