Kids Gyms and Activites
We have lots of fantastic activites availabe to keep kids fit, healthy and active all year round!
Activ8 gyms are specifically designed for children aged 7 upwards and can be found at Aquatec Motherwell and Tryst Sports Centre, Cumbernauld.
The Activ8 sessions last 45 minutes and are supervised at all times by enthusiastic and fully trained staff who guide the kids through the session, to the coolest tunes around. They combine fun filled spinfit and weights sessions to aid natural development and increase fitness levels. The sessions are included as part of the juvenile Access NL membership along with use of the pool and kids classes. Fun for everyone!
Kids Golf Academy is a great 6 week block for getting kids aged between 4 to 15 into learning about Golf - for all levels. Click on the image below to find out more.....starts Monday 25th February...
Gym Joey pre-school programme is for children aged 18 months to 5 years. Gym Joey helps to improve concentration, competence and confidence.
For further information please click on the image below
Kids NL is growing and developing all the time with a range of activities offered over Summer, Christmas, Easter and October break holidays to keep your kids active, healthy and alert. Also available over the year are the Festivals of Fun and many other events.
The type of activities available as part of the Kids NL programme is BTS Fitness Classes, TOP Sports, TOP Play, Football, Unihoc, Handball, Dance, Badminton, Tri-Golf and much more!
For the bigger kids.....Find out more about Saturday SportScene and SportZone.
What is it?
· Kids tri camps are an introduction to the exciting multi-discipline sport of Triathlon (Swimming, Cycling and Running) for children from ages 5 – 12 years old.
· The Tri kids camp runs from Tuesday 16th October to Friday 19th October.
· Each day is designed to help your child develop skills necessary for Triathlon through fun, game like activities rather than traditional skills and drills.
· All sessions are undertaken by fully qualified Triathlon coaches/ Swim teachers.
· Your child can enter a mini Triathlon taking place on Sunday 21 October using the skills they have learned!
· The race on Sunday will be a 50m swim ( 2 lengths), 800m bike ( on Closed circuit), 200m run ( on running track)
This is an additional block of content.